Recertification is required every three years or the certification expires. Certifications always expire on the last day of the month. (ex. certified 15 May 2020 - expires 31 May 2023).
AALSSC requires submission of a journal documenting activities and projects based on a point system. Journal must be received by AALSSC prior to expiration date.
Cost: Green Belt - $59 Black Belt - $79
1) Download, complete, and save the re-certification journal
2) Click on “submit payment” and complete process
3) After AALSSC reviews and approves - a new certificate will be mailed to address listed in journal
Submit by mail:
1) Download, complete, and print re-certification journal (links above)
2) Mail completed journal with check or money order to:
112 S. Water Street, suite 109
Henderson, NV 89015
3) After AALSSC reviews and approves a new certificate will be mailed to address listed in journal