Recertification is required every three years or the certification expires. Certifications always expire on the last day of the month. (ex. certified 15 May 2021 - expires 31 May 2024).
Cost: Green Belt - $59 Black Belt - $79
Journal submission NOT required.
- Individual submits for recertification and makes payment
- AALSSC researches individual's certification date, name, and number, then looks into online professional profile (LinkedIn or other)
- AALSSC contacts individual with questions (if necessary).
- Once approved, individual's certification is extended 3 years and a new certificate is mailed to address used for payment.
- Name listed on current certification will be used unless a name change is requested. Name change requests can be emailed to email@example.com or enter the name change in "order notes" block at checkout.
Click on applicable payment link and complete payment process
A new certificate will be mailed to address used for payment
(if preferred mailing address is different from payment information address, enter the preferred address in "order notes" block at checkout)